Irvin's Country Tinware
Simply put a wax scent cup in the top and in a few minutes the bulb will melt it producing a wonderful scent while creating a soft accent light. Perfect in kitchens, bedrooms, powder rooms, and almost any room in your home! Wired with one candelabra socket, 25 watt max. for Country Tin and Heritage Tin and 40 watt max. for Rustic Tin. Has 7' cord and line switch. Bulb included. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania.
- Kettle Black – An even Charcoal Black Finish with holes punched outward. Flat lacquer finish.
- Country Tin – An even Pewter Finish with holes punched inward. Low gloss lacquer finish.
- Heritage Tin – An uneven light Pewter Finish with holes punched outward. Low gloss lacquer finish.
- Rustic Tin – Rusted with holes punched outward. Matte lacquer finish.
- Blacken Tin - An uneven black Finish with a slight amount of rust with holes punched outward. NO lacquer finish.