|Irvin's Country Tinware Square Ceiling Light with Chisel in three finishes
Shown above in the Rustic Tin
Our Square Pierced Ceiling Light is beautifully handcrafted in the popular chisel pierced style. Designed to compliment your existing fixtures by filling in with a soft light.
Direct wired with two standard sockets, 40 watts max. per socket. Seedy glass panel on bottom. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania.
Click on images to enlarge.
- Kettle Black – An even Charcoal Black Finish with holes punched outward. Flat lacquer finish.
- Country Tin – An even Pewter Finish with holes punched inward. Low gloss lacquer finish.
- Heritage Tin – An uneven light Pewter Finish with holes punched outward. Low gloss lacquer finish.
- Rustic Tin – Rusted with holes punched outward. Matte lacquer finish.
- Blacken Tin - An uneven black Finish with a slight amount of rust with holes punched outward. NO lacquer finish.